Load To Ride (LTR) is a term we use to describe larger pallet count LTL shipments, between 3 and 14 pallet positions. This unique service solves many transportation problems, as we co-load your shipment with a few others, and deliver to your customer in-route, without all of the cross-docking performed by traditional LTL providers.
- Pallet Rates, no NMFC Classifications used for rating, so you’ll never see re-weigh invoices for dimensional weights and additional shipping costs.
- Pallet Rates are based on standard 4’x4’ pallet floor positions, you can load the pallet up to 96” High at no additional cost
- Maximum weight per 4’x4’ floor Pallet Position is 1,750 lbs.
- Get more Sales Dollars on each pallet, as we charge by pallet and not by NMFC Class, so stack up to 96” High
- Great for low density items, fragile items, odd-sized pallets, crates, and Final Mile delivery service, in-route.
- No cross-docks, reducing claims and OS&D occurrences
- Competitive or faster transit time than standard LTL providers
- No double-stacking, your freight will never be “top loaded” and crushed by other freight
- Dispatch is based on Delivery Appointment times and dates, not when the truck is full, so your customer will receive more on-time, intact orders, making you the supplier of choice.